Famous people at Palms

Firebird2XC

Sammi Sweetheart from 'Jersey Shore' just arrived with entourage and camera crew... So I used figuring out who was a bigger deal than me to photobomb the shot. Go me.

A playboy playmate will be here signing autographs later. I intend to score a picture with her.

It's only Friday- we've been here five hours. We don't leave until Wednesday.

So yes... Those of you NOT attending ACE/NetJC have only yourselves to blame.

Sounds like a good time. Can't wait to get there on Sunday! This will be my first time leaving the grounds of the LAS airport. I have a feeling I will be overwhelmed. haha

Sammi Sweetheart from 'Jersey Shore' just arrived with entourage and camera crew... So I used figuring out who was a bigger deal than me to photobomb the shot. Go me.

A playboy playmate will be here signing autographs later. I intend to score with her.

Fixed it for you.

A playboy playmate will be here signing autographs later. I intend to score a picture with her.

Save some for me bro!!! See you Sunday!!

Win, just plain win.

If I was there Friday and leaving Weds. you can bet you would find me some day passed out drunk in the lion exhibit.

First, fools!
7148b334.jpg

Hey, there's a centerfold here...
4066fb20.jpg

Why, hello....

49c4cac1.jpg

Groundwork laid... ;)

Back