Fall 2013

WhatRJ

Hello all,

Im new to JC and I noticed that the ERAU forum is pretty inactive. I figured we could have a new thread to discuss current things riddle related or maybe have a Q&A for incoming freshman or transfers who have any questions. Im currently a junior and would be happy to help!

Thought it was worth a shot!;)

Doing the online thing, myself. Hoping to be complete before retirement in about 18 months. :ooh:

Makes me sick to see that number and to think people are still falling for it. I paid just under $30,000 for tuition and books over 4 years at the other big aviation university.

geez at that price it should say Harvard on it...or at least you end up with an M.D.

Riddle was actually the best option for me financial wise, oddly enough. Loving 95% of it so far.

As long as you actually did the long term math and are fully aware of what being a pilot really pays. Good for you and have fun.

That's just... impressive.
Remember being PIC of an airplane requires good decision making ability.

Just for reference and because I was curious -
Harvard 2013 - 37,576
Yale - 42,300

ha interesting...my brother's at Cornell and he would have payed $45,130 / year...but got some grants which halfed that...(then again he is not doing aviation...he's doing Earth Science and Atmosphere-emphasis on Oceanography and Geology)

but my point still stands...

Thanks! I did my research and I plan on hitting the ground running :)

I'm glad you found a something that fits you...

Out of curiosity, how much is a monthly loan payment? I have a bunch of friends that went there but all of them had some type of scholarship/grants.

I'm glad you found a something that fits you...

Out of curiosity, how much is a monthly loan payment? I have a bunch of friends that went there but all of them had some type of scholarship/grants.

I also have scholarships and grants which help out tremendously, my parents are able to help with the little that is left so I am thankful.

I also have scholarships and grants which help out tremendously, my parents are able to help with the little that is left so I am thankful.

good for ya!... because I asked around.. a friend of a friend pays $1550 a month after Riddle...I pay $134 (didn't go to riddle)

good for ya!... because I asked around.. a friend of a friend pays $1550 a month after Riddle...I pay $134 (didn't go to riddle)

I went to a local college for a year, graduated high school with 30 hours of college credit and did ERAU for 5 semesters. Fall 2010 graduate and it's all paid off. Granted, I got super lucky but it can be done.

A quick update for the thread. Boeing brought the 787 into Daytona last week and today they are giving tours! Here is a video of the landing from the campus! Credit to the FlyforB6 channel!:biggrin:

Back