FAA OKC - Bookstore?

BoomerSooner77

I may be the only one to find this odd... but I was browsing what was available at the FAA Bookstore in OKC... anyone else thinking "seriously?"

confused.gif

M14.jpg

They're awfully proud of some of their pilot equipement (plotters, E-6Bs, etc) or I haven't priced the stuff in quite a while.

I have a fairly decent stein collection (mostly stuff I brought back from Germany/Czech Republic) but I'd have to shoot myself if I bought an FAA stein.

They're awfully proud of some of their pilot equipement (plotters, E-6Bs, etc) or I haven't priced the stuff in quite a while.

I have a fairly decent stein collection (mostly stuff I brought back from Germany/Czech Republic) but I'd have to shoot myself if I bought an FAA stein.

I really like stein's from Germany....I don't have one at the moment but hopefully soon.

Your future trainers will love you coming to work in a FAA polo showing your company man colors.:sarcasm:
oh thank god, I was worried my collection of FAA polos wouldn't get the message across and I'd have to have a hat custom printed.

Hey I don't drink, maybe this isn't the right profession for me.

I may be the only one to find this odd... but I was browsing what was available at the FAA Bookstore in OKC... anyone else thinking "seriously?"

Now, without a doubt, I'm certain that the "Let's require the first officers to get this new thing called a Second-in-Command Type Rating but require no training for it! *hiccup*" came from a game of FAA Beer Pong.

Or tequila shooters. Anyway, what's the preferred libation of the Agent Smith's over there? :)

Well, I would never use it...but I found it peculiar that this item was available at the FAA bookstore as well...

Back