MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
Story and TSA link.

If anything, he should get arrested for wearing this

1725046938291.png

Reminds me of this classic meme

View attachment 79515
I don’t know if ive said this before…..but he’s actually not wrong.

9 times out of 10 those ducks were dropped there by some parent that bought their rugrat an Easter duck as a pet and found out how messy they were and usually “the park” doesn’t want them there.

TSA really justifying the extent of their budget with this ‘major collar’. I mean, compare this with all the other … uh, stories? about them catching the next terror threat; not disclosing an arrest using their actual identity.

Not saying it should be ignored, but maybe the machine is starving for work if this warrants a press release from the TSA.

I don’t know if ive said this before…..but he’s actually not wrong.

9 times out of 10 those ducks were dropped there by some parent that bought their rugrat an Easter duck as a pet and found out how messy they were and usually “the park” doesn’t want them there.

When geese or ducks are happy where they are at, moderate temps and good food supply, sometimes they don’t fly south. We call them welfare ducks and welfare geese. I’ve put a few of them on the table.

The last few years, we are seeing more and more seagulls in TN, KY, and WV. Any idea what seagulls taste like?

TSA really justifying the extent of their budget with this ‘major collar’. I mean, compare this with all the other … uh, stories? about them catching the next terror threat; not disclosing an arrest using their actual identity.

Not saying it should be ignored, but maybe the machine is starving for work if this warrants a press release from the TSA.

The TSA basically just reposted the DOJ press release on their site, it would appear.

That said, the bureaucratic machine indeed only ever grows in size.

So, you want recipes?
So, unfortunately my morals get in the way. I’m on a local duck rescue call list and take in these homeless ducks from time to time when these parks finally get sick of the ducks and start calling local vets to come remove them. The vets call me and I take them in. I’ve had upwards of 30 ducks on my property before. I told my wife I wouldn’t eat any of the rescues. I didn’t feel it would be right to rescue a duck and then eat it after the fact. Now any offspring of said rescues are fair game. Pardon the pun.

So, unfortunately my morals get in the way. I’m on a local duck rescue call list and take in these homeless ducks from time to time when these parks finally get sick of the ducks and start calling local vets to come remove them. The vets call me and I take them in. I’ve had upwards of 30 ducks on my property before. I told my wife I wouldn’t eat any of the rescues. I didn’t feel it would be right to rescue a duck and then eat it after the fact. Now any offspring of said rescues are fair game. Pardon the pun.

That’s cool. I couldn’t eat any game that I had a personal relationship with.

Back