For Sale FAA manuals and miscellaneous books

bLizZuE

Calling for engine starts en français
I have the following books for free OBO:

Aviation Weather (AC 00-6A)
Instrument Flying Handbook (FAA-H8083-15)
Sporty's Training Course Outline: Private Pilot
The Basic Aerobatic Manual by William K Kershner
Aviation Instructors Handbook (FAA-J-8083-9)
Aircraft Weight and Balance Handbook (FAA-H-8083-1)
Flying the Line 1 and 2 (hah)
ASA Test Prep '09: ATP
Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge (FAA-H-8083-25)
Aviation Weather Services (AC 00-45F)
Instrument Procedures Handbook (FAA-H-8261-1)
Fly the Wing by Jim Webb & Billy Walker, Third Edition
Turbine Pilot's Flight Manual By Gregory N Brown & Mark J Holt, Second Edition

All of these books have are in good condition with exception to Fly the Wing and Turbine Pilot's Flight Manual which are in like-new condition. They have been sitting on my shelves for a very long time and I'm not going to be using them any time soon. If you want a book- you can have it. You pay for all shipping and materials to ship. If you want to throw in a couple bucks too, great.

I'm not going to hold on to these for very long so if you want one speak up, otherwise they're going to the local library.

I have a majority of those books. Were you an ATP student? haha, thats where my collection came from.

For any CFIs or other piston pilots looking to move onto jets soon via the regionals or some corporate gig, I highly recommend getting the Turbine Pilots flight Manual. Great resource to have and prepare you for flying a jet.

I flight instructed at FlightSafety for a few years and for whatever reason I have held onto these books.

Time to clean 'em out!

I'm getting ready to mail this check out. Do you still have the aviation weather book?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back