FAA Academy Holiday Event Interest Survey (Please fill out!)

BoomerSooner77

Okay... for those of you that are slated to be in Academy over the holidays and won't be able to spend them with your families... I wanted to get an idea of what the interest would be to plan some stuff for us (well, not me plan, but the ladies at OU love doing this stuff!).

:nana2:

If you're planning to attend academy over the Winter Holiday Season, please fill out the survey at the link below (just 5 questions)... even if you're not at all interested, please still fill it out (I beg of you, there are selections on each question for not interested) in order to get a decent idea of the interest level. Thank you!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=bCuYxpSPLlpmXygtzacCIw_3d_3d

Re: FAA Academy Holiday Event Interest Survey (Please fill o

done. though i should be done with the academy before any of the holidays (unless you count halloween)

(unless you count halloween)

Forgot about that one. Were you wanting to go trick or treating :laff: or doing the bar Halloween parties :rawk: the Saturday night (Sunday morning) of the time change. **In OKC this means an extra hour of bar time**

;) I am only playing... about the trick or treating.

Forgot about that one. Were you wanting to go trick or treating :laff: or doing the bar Halloween parties :rawk: the Saturday night (Sunday morning) of the time change. **In OKC this means an extra hour of bar time**

probably hit up campus corner and see all the girls dress up like....well you know :drool:

Turning 21 on Oct. 26, my vote is for bar Halloween parties...can't believe you'd pass up the free candy trick-or-treating, lol j/k :panic:

I want to go to some Halloween parties. I'll be there during this time.

So far here are the results to date of the survey. Only 18 participants so far :(. If you haven't filled it out yet, please do so... thanks!

States:
MI - 1; MN - 1; FL - 1; CO - 1; GA - 3; CA - 3; WA - 1; HI - 1; NY - 1; TX - 2; OH - 1; NM - 1; OK - 1

Would you be interested in holiday events:
Yes - 72.2%; No - 27.8%

Which Holiday:
Thanksgiving - 72.2%; Christmas Eve - 72.2%; Christmas - 50%; New Year's Eve - 66.7%; New Year's Day - 44.4%; Other included Halloween & Flag Day (isn't that in the Spring?)

Contribution:
$0 - 0; $5 - 11.1%; $10 - 5.6%; $15 - 5.6%; $20 - 44.4%; More than $20 - 11.1%

Back