FA acting weird

wainscottbl

So on a red eye from Vegas to Cincinnati a couple weeks ago, not long before our descent, the FA began acting a bit odd I thought. I am not one to get nervous on planes. But the FA started going back and forth down the aisle, putting hear hand on the overhead. I do not think she was doing it to support. And checking it for being secure would not require her to go back and forth so many times in a short period. She was not attending to anyone because she never stopped. There turbulence had gotten a little rough, mildly so, which normally would not bother me, but this with the FA acting strange made me wonder just a bit. Maybe it was not turbulence. I mean is she checking something because something is wrong. It's obvious the overheads are secure. I was not scared out of my wits, but was a bit uneasy. A passenger can sense when something is wrong, and though nothing was wrong (so it seems since we landed without any problems), I was just a bit uneasy until we landed. Any reason you can think of for this?

Perhaps that bin had been popping open on a previous flight, or to her, from the front or back of the plane, it looked like the bin wasn't properly/fully latched.

The other FA was laughing with the pilot up in the front galley or whatever you call it. So I was pretty sure nothing was wrong if the pilot is laughing with the FA, as if to say to every passenger, "Yeah, this is the life. 200k a year and I can fly the plane drunk and high! Just let me flirt here like a badass and get some tonight" Because I a sure something like this goes through the minds of passengers.

flight-denzel-washington.jpg

I've had plenty of issues with OHB latches. I've even laughed about other stuff, on flights where we had issues with some OHB latches.

Back