Expressjet and ERJ

j785sam

I just had a question about is ExpressJet is still using ERJ or did I miss something? Their company website only shows the CRJ under their fleet. Just wondering.

The "new" ExpressJet has a fleet of ERJs and CRJ. Total of 411 aircraft consisting of 10 CRJ 900s, 46 CRJ700s, 113 CRJ200s and 242 ERJ-145s.

Is there anyone that could tell be about their experience at Express Jet? How are they to work for ? I have an up comming interview.

Is there anyone that could tell be about their experience at Express Jet? How are they to work for ? I have an up comming interview.

Do some research online and ask some current pilots. Ask lot's of questions during the interview, it's an opportunity for you to interview the company as well.

Read up on the company! The company web site is a good start. www.expressjet.com. You can also check out www.expressjetpilots.com.

If you got specific questions, fire away!

It is one of the most useless forums though.

Two competing ideologies, one solely developed due to large misconceptions and a lack of education of something "different" and the other coming from career folks pissed about being 11 year Captains sitting reserve on the senior airplane in the senior base.

Proceed with caution. Information may not be reliable. Use only for Internet banter and for making one's self look smart.

Back