Expressjet & ALPA Reach Tentative Concessionary Agreement-6%

Re: Expressjet & ALPA Reach Tentative Concessionary Agreemen

I don't see why everybody is in shock. It is an "airline" in the "airline industry", nobody makes money, and never consistently will. What a horrible way to torture ourselves.
But good luck to the xjet dudes, and anybody else who is attached to this dying industry.

Give me a break.

Some of the militant minded people on this site can not help themselves. They're so set in their ways and closed minded that it sets an immovable connotation of self righteousness. With regards to a solution Steve, I dont think there is one unless the self professed "Militant Trade Unionists" get off their ridiculous campaign of BS rhetoric.

People are getting really tired of hearing it and candidly, I have had it with this website and it's undertone. If you want to start banning people in an effort to clean it up, by all means, start with me.

Militant? Dude, surely you jest.

Good lord, if we're militant around here at JC, some other major aviation websites will make your eyes bleed. Let's not be unjustifiable dramatic for effect.

Big Poppa's in between trips with internet access so he's cracking the whip a little! ;)

My head starts to spin a little because we're neophyte pollyanna's in one thread, then we're militant union labor terrorists in another. I can't quite figure it out.

Oh, if you only had a peek into my email inbox... ;) People either think I have a kool-aid stained epaulet shirt or a blood-drenched double breasted Southernjets uniform coat on.

Entertaining!

Sorry boss, real sorry.

I think you're just a stud. . .;)

It is sort of amusing. If people here read some of the company message boards (and I don't mean the wet behind the ears crack pipe style forums that most of the regional guys have access to) they would see how bland this really is.

Did you ever notice that "unity" amongst airline pilots usually means somebody else doing something? Everyone is all about "STFD!" "Screw management" and "Full pay to the last day" until they are the ones who are faced with losing their jobs. Then their tune usually changes. Then it becomes "I gotta feed my family" and "If I don't do it, someone else will."

To the XJet folks, I say only this. Do what you feel is right for yourselves. That's all one can and should expect of another. Best of luck.

It is sort of amusing. If people here read some of the company message boards (and I don't mean the wet behind the ears crack pipe style forums that most of the regional guys have access to) they would see how bland this really is.

The ALPA National web boards are frickin' brutal. Some of the AAA/AWA stuff and Age 60 threads were bloodbaths. This place is flowers and butterflies compared to that.

more than every once in a while....i think he just forgets ;)

Very well. . .like most of us guys, we tend to not really realize when our significant others are complementing us.

It's not our strong suit. At least not mine. . .:eek:

Did you ever notice that "unity" amongst airline pilots usually means somebody else doing something?
That describes the regional world perfectly.

Very well. . .like most of us guys, we tend to not really realize when our significant others are complementing us.

It's not our strong suit. At least not mine. . .:eek:
yup, i know....but keep in mind that it is fixable and you could start today esp since you're soon expecting and attention is probably pretty high on the list right now with all those hormones! :D

anyways, back to the topic at hand.. HAHA

Oh no no no. . .I know how and when to give a lady a compliment. . .it's noticing when they are complimenting me, and making sure I respond in an appropriate fashion that gets me in trouble. ;)

Back