Express Jets going out of Business?

mjg407

Express Jet Branded is going out of Business.

Just heard that they are going out of business? Sad, nice way to get around on the west coast.

Edit: My apologies to all the mb enforcers. We use express jet airline to move a lot of our people from NorCal to Arizona.

I don't work there but are you talking about the branded, Delta, charter, or the main contract for CAL? I know they just signed a contract with CAL, Delta is a mutual "end" and I know nothing about the rest....... I find it hard to believe they are going TU, but did hear a good bit of cutbacks. I am sure an actual Xjet pilot will fill us in....

Why does everyone add "s" to the end of everything? Cessna XXX on finals! Express Jets, etc...

Service Life

Why does everyone add "s" to the end of everything? Cessna XXX on finals! Express Jets, etc...

I think he forgot to put an apostrophe before the S to make it "ExpressJet is..."

Now, the turning finals is something I have never figured out either.

And just for you Marcus -

Strap in! It's gonna be a bumpy ride! The seatbelt sign is on! Hang on tight! Here we go!

475760254_dea9beed6f.jpg

Ya know I don't work for Expressjet, but it's annoying when people don't do enough research and then make an annoying post like this. Title should read "Expressjet ending Branded and Delta Operations".

Ya know I don't work for Expressjet, but it's annoying when people don't do enough research and then make an annoying post like this. Title should read "Expressjet ending Branded and Delta Operations".
Tried to Fix it.

Re: Service Life

I think he forgot to put an apostrophe before the S to make it "ExpressJet is..."

Now, the turning finals is something I have never figured out either.

And just for you Marcus -

Strap in! It's gonna be a bumpy ride! The seatbelt sign is on! Hang on tight! Here we go!

If I see you in the closet...erm...crew room in the next week, I'm going to donkey punch you for that one.

Express Jet was a first class operation. From the flight crews, to the rampers, to the product. With oil prices at an acceptable level, I'd given them a great chance of success. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

My thanks to all the Xjet employees that made my GEG-ONT commute easier. Good luck to you all.

Express Jet was a first class operation. From the flight crews, to the rampers, to the product. With oil prices at an acceptable level, I'd given them a great chance of success. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

My thanks to all the Xjet employees that made my GEG-ONT commute easier. Good luck to you all.
That's what I was trying to say before getting flamed. Dollar beer, what more can you say. Nice alternative to SWA here in the North West.

Back