Ever wonder who makes your GPWS callouts??

ILSstud

[YT]r0AK4yxBGnM[/YT]

You really can find ANYTHING on the internet. No idea how I stumbled across this one! Now some of you guys can put a face to the sound haha

Dude, that's flipping awesome!

I seriously cant believe it's actually a person! It got me on the "Stabilizer Motion" i have a vid of myself in a sim doing pre-flight and it sounds exactly the same!

The "stabilizer motion" gave me flashbacks.

We have a male voice on a lot of our GPWS functions, some sound like Lou Dobbs and the "TCAS System Checks OK!" sounds like someone who'd have a "Stonewall" shirt on and say, "FAAAAAAAAbulisssssssssss!" a lot! ;)

Dude, that's flipping awesome!

I seriously cant believe it's actually a person! It got me on the "Stabilizer Motion" i have a vid of myself in a sim doing pre-flight and it sounds exactly the same!

Were you at the Allegiant Tour? Pedro was sitting left seat and pushed the throttles up and had that sexy voice yelling at him. Got that on video! NJC official vid!

[yt]r0AK4yxBGnM[/yt]

You really can find ANYTHING on the internet. No idea how I stumbled across this one! Now some of you guys can put a face to the sound haha

lets see her in action hahah

[yt]MpQejVs3ryc&feature=related[/yt]

lets see her in action hahah

[yt]MpQejVs3ryc&feature=related[/yt]

Thats is soooooo cool, great find! An actual face to the voice, nice. In the CRJ its a guys voice with the call outs. But thats definitely her in the MD-80 vid. I've been up front on the MD-11 (10) and shes there too.....;)

Id like to find who does the emb calls. Its not that chick in the youtube vid, the one in ours sounds hot....

Mmmmmm...."landing gear"..."No takeoff, flaps."..."Hi Steve..I mean "High speed""

Same voice in the 717. One thing bothers me though. She doesn't look too old but the software in those Douglas planes has been around for quite a while.

In the EMB if you hear a female voice you are only screwing up slightly or she is giving you advisories. If you hear a male voice you just screwed your day up pretty bad.

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NY5B7r5-0Ik&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NY5B7r5-0Ik&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Back