Etihad Cadet assesment help

G33n13

Hi guys, does anyone have any idea what kind of tests I can expect at this assessment and to what sort of level will I be tested to, only being told there is 6 tests is not very helpful so any input would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

The ones that know about this test have been told to keep their mouths shut.

Second hand:
Basic high school stuff, nothing too advanced.

The ones that know about this test have been told to keep their mouths shut.

That, and the fact that all of the tests that they used last year will not be used this year.

Nobody knows what to expect.

I hope they hold assessments next year. I was going to apply this year, but I figured college would get in the way.

Good luck to all who are attending! :)

Thanks guys :). One more hint; will a calculator be provided or is it all mental arithmetic?

Google "Aptitude Test" and that might give you a little bit of a clue as to what's going on.

Other than that, I can't really help you. Also, go to www.pprune.org and post on there. That's a forum for mainly overseas/expat operations, and a couple of months ago they had a rather large thread (60-70 pages) about the Cadet Programme on there.

Like I said before, they told us that all of the tests would be different this time around, so even if I could tell you all the details about the tests...it wouldn't do any good.

Good luck on the assessment. I haven't decided if I'm going to try again this year or stick it out in the US.

Good luck on the assessment. I haven't decided if I'm going to try again this year or stick it out in the US.

10 years of your life to 1 airline is a HUGE commitment so I decided not to apply.

Back