ERAU Online MAS- Recommended Professors?

jawright

Anyone who has done the Master of Aeronautical Science program through ERAU Online: are there any professors you would recommend? Any to steer clear of? PM me or email me at jawright1116@gmail.com if you need to. Thanks!

I finished my Master of Aeronautical Science, Aviation/Aerospace Operations in May and never had any issues with any professors. John A. Wise, Ph.D. founder of the Human Factors (ASCI-604) course was a bit of an hard-ass.

As I am looking into Master's program. Would you reccommend the ERAU master's? Why? How is the real cost?

It depends on what your goals are. My undergrad was in Professional Aeronautics and I wanted to build on to that degree and learn more about Aviation Operations than I did during my undergrad. The online MAS is convenient but the workload is higher. If you have a B.S. in Pro. Aero, you won't need a GRE but will need to meet their minimum GPA requirements. As for the cost, it varies from one location to another if you don't do it online.

I'm wrapping my Master of Science in Management from ERAU and I'm not sure if you're required to take any business law classes, but if so stay away from female lawyers who instruct... they are tough. :) I received my one in only B in that class. I forget her name though...

Back