EQUIP for LA PEPC

aviatorchris

Has anyone besides KDOG have EQUIP access yet for LA PEPC?

I emailed them a week ago and no response....
When did they go out before KC PEPC?

I have completed the equip for the LA PEPC. I got access about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Hope you didn't fall through the cracks. Keep pestering your contact. Squeeky wheel and all that......

I have completed the equip for the LA PEPC. I got access about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Hope you didn't fall through the cracks. Keep pestering your contact. Squeeky wheel and all that......

Well i was one of the late PEPC invites. Its about one month to LA Pepc so hopefully this week I get it.

some of the things they ask you for are pretty stupid.

It's like they assume you know the address and phone number of everyone you've ever come in contact with. :panic:

I was told by phone and by email that the information to access e-qip would be sent out 10-14 days prior to the PEPC

You should start gathering up info before you get it since it could take a while to gather it all up. Like 1314 said, it is a rediculous amount of information...unless of course you lived under a rock for the last 10 years and all of your work experience is with the same place and you never took a trip and you never got a ticket and yada yada yada...

You should start gathering up info before you get it since it could take a while to gather it all up. Like 1314 said, it is a rediculous amount of information...unless of course you lived under a rock for the last 10 years and all of your work experience is with the same place and you never took a trip and you never got a ticket and yada yada yada...

I havent been able to find out exactlly what you need for the EQUIP though. Nobody has listed everything so I'm not sure what I need to gather up?

I think you can do a google search for form SF86 and it should be the same as the one that E-QIP uses.

Hello,

You will receive info this week. Thanks for your patience.

Darlene M. Van Valkenburg

So anyone waiting for EQUIP we should get it this week.

Back