Epic Aviation?

NYC FLYER

Hey everyone, just wondering if any body's ever heard of Epic Aviation and if there any good. They say that they guarantee the price of training and it also includes housing for the duration of your stay. Just wanna know if its any good, and if anybody here has gone to this school. Thanks :)

Owned an airplane or two there once.
As for the price fix I cannot say. I thought that was just for the Indians?

I know the manager. The only other thing I know about the place is the maintenance they've had to do on their twinstar (which isn't uncommon for the type) and that they (at least used to) make the instructors pay for their own type-checkout in each airplane.

Aside from that, I can't be much help but I'm more than willing to ask any specific questions you may have.

-mini

A lot of great planes, great airport to fly out of. Pretty good instructors. Also the only negative thing I can say is there are a lot of Indian students. Other then that its a great place to work as well from talking to people.

A lot of great planes, great airport to fly out of. Pretty good instructors. Also the only negative thing I can say is there are a lot of Indian students. Other then that its a great place to work as well from talking to people.

I think they prefer to be called "Native Americans" now. Most of them even wear clothing.

Sarcasm

Yea I should probably check into that price fix just being for the indians. I looked at there recent graduate list and I'd say about 98% of the students were indian. Any reason why they like THIS school in particular? And does anybody know of the reputation the school has, good pilots coming out there? Do many AMERICAN students get airline jobs after training at Epic?

Back