Enterprise Rent-A-Car SUCKS!

JDE

It's no wonder they can afford a Falcon 2000EX. We've had 3 instances in less than 2 weeks where Enterprise has screwed us. The latest one was getting charged 3 days for a 1 day rental! When I returned the car to the service center they even sent me a receipt, but then I got the AMEX statement they decided to charge me the extra days. They did the same thing last week in a different location. They'll fix the problem if you call them and complain a lot, but I shouldn't have to do that.

:banghead:

Their staff are poorly trained. And the IT system must be ancient. I've rented from them 3 times and twice I've had a billing issue.

But they're cheap so I don't care.

At my company, we use Hertz as much as possible. The company buys us all gold memberships, so getting receipts is easy (just go online) and by having so many rentals a year, we get a decent discount.

I've used about all the rental car companys, and Enterprise is always the worst.

That sucks to hear. I've never had a problem renting from them, is it a particular Eneterprise location that sucks, or has it been everywhere?

Have to agree I'm afraid -
Enterprise car rental does indeed suck BIG TIME!

Always had poor service: "oh we don't come out to the airport - you'll have to come pick the car up". (Even though it clearly states in their ad - "we'll pick YOU up"!
"No we can't do anything for you after 12 on a Saturday".

Lost reservations and generally poorly trained staff and managers with equally as poor people skills and attitudes.

I don't use them now - period. Hertz or Avis? - no problem with them ever.

BP244

That sucks to hear. I've never had a problem renting from them, is it a particular Eneterprise location that sucks, or has it been everywhere?

We have problems everywhere we go. We don't use them unless it's a last resort. Generally they're not that cheap either if you do some shopping around. Hertz is definately the most consistent when it comes to good service.

826AW said:
Their staff are poorly trained. And the IT system must be ancient. I've rented from them 3 times and twice I've had a billing issue.

But they're cheap so I don't care.

One of our other pilots had SimuFlite reserve his car for him - and it was through Enterprise. Now everytime he rents from Enterprise anywhere we are, it's under SimuFlite instead of the tail number...

Enterprise employees = :crazy:. I told the guy yesterday on the phone that my complaint was from a rental in June and he asks me with an attitude, "you know it's August right?" Like no #### dumbass.

Enterprise is my favorite to use. I have had nothing but problems with the others. Budget in Fayetteville, NC was the absolute worse. The customer service with Hertz was horrible.

Alex.

I agree with the title, Enterprise cant seem to get things right these days. Our company used to use them for everything, because they used to be terrific, but for some reason it seems like everything went down hill about a year ago.

Since then I have only used Hertz, and they are awesome, and I will use no other... Plus, they always give me great deals on cars.

Alamo, man.

Now and always. I have always had great staff, good cars, and I have never paid very much for any of them. Actually, I had a problem with one (very minor, the sunglass holder just snapped in my hands..) and the gave me a credit on my account. I ended up getting a Dodge Journey for $7.21.

Thats not bad.

i've had the same type of problems with Budget but have had nothing but good service with Enterprise(so far). I think they all have the potential to suck.

At my airport, my boss and Enterprise have a deal worked out where we use them as much as possible. It's incredibly frustrating because Enterprise gets to drop off the contracts at the FBO and the line personnel are responsible for making sure the rental customer signs all the paperwork. Essentially, we have to do the job of Enterprise without any training on what it is they want us to do. Last I checked, I don't work for Enterprise nor do I want to.

I have found that Enterpise typically has the worst cars... cars without power windows, cars without cruise control. I also hate having to walk around the damn car with the sales geek. Once you go to a FASTBREAK or Hertz#1 Gold, you never want to go back.

Avis anyone? Never have had an issue with Avis. Alamo on the other hand was not good. had to wait for the car to be washed and then once entering the car and driving a bit down the highway to realize the gas tank is empty with a traffic jam ahead. Yup way to go on that one.

Avis has been full tank and the car sitting out with the keys in it and running. Didn't even go into the desk thanks to gold membership.

It must be a case by case thing. I really haven't had a problem with any rental company so far. I'ved used Enterprise, Alamo, Avis, and Budget. Avis was kind of expensive compared to the rest though.

Enterprise has been going down hill the past few years IMO. Problem is alot of the smaller GA fields I go into there is no other rental agency, and most have pushed the work to the FBO/Ground support as mentioned above. I have started using the crew car at a few fields as they know me now (is that good or bad???)

Enterprise has been going down hill the past few years IMO. Problem is alot of the smaller GA fields I go into there is no other rental agency, and most have pushed the work to the FBO/Ground support as mentioned above. I have started using the crew car at a few fields as they know me now (is that good or bad???)

When you're the only girl in town, you don't have to wear deodorant.

Back