Enrollment

H46Bubba

I was purusing throught the DCA website tonight and there is now a pop up screen that is offfering some enticing stuff. This months enrollment must be really low, to be offering the bonus stuff they are offering.
confused.gif
To get these extra goodies, they must enroll before Jan 27th. I wish I was able to get that stuff when i enrolled!
banghead.gif

H46, I noticed at another thread that you only average 10 hours a month flying last year. I'd say that's about a flight and a half a week. Is this typical for a DCA student?

Actuallly most of that was from January to March, when I was in Instrument!
shocked.gif
I slowed down quite a bit when I switched programs and courses. I'm about to switch to Part 61, due to me not being able to get 20 hrs a month. They were starting to get on my a$$ about that. DCA wants Flex students to fly 20 hrs or more a month. Between my wife starting school again to finish her RN degree, starting her new job, and me and my job in maintenance, my time got cut for flight training. Luckily Part 61 and the Flex program are way cheaper than the full time program.
The amount of hours a student flies depends on which course they are in, put together with weather and maint. issues. Someone who comes in with 0 hrs will probably have over 300 +/- Hrs in 12 months when they complete CFII. But that also depends on how fast they go through the program and if they bust flights and need review flights.

Back