Endeavor

natid82

Always learning
Hello everyone!

I recently received a CJO from Endeavor and wanted to see if there are any pilots here with any insight to share about the company? Whether you work there or have colleagues who do.

The interview story itself is quite unusual, but it worked really well, and the interview team was super professional and courteous.

I appreciate your feedback about the company!

Hello everyone!

I recently received a CJO from Endeavor and wanted to see if there are any pilots here with any insight to share about the company? Whether you work there or have colleagues who do.

The interview story itself is quite unusual, but it worked really well, and the interview team was super professional and courteous.

I appreciate your feedback about the company!

I was there from 2017-2019 so my experience is a bit dated, but I very much enjoyed the company and my time there. Congrats and enjoy!

I left 6 months ago. It’s a great regional and TBH I miss it a lot. They’re working a lot harder nowadays like every other regional because of everyone leaving.

No one knows what the future holds especially with things changing everyday but if your end goal is Delta I’d do a little more research. Folks who interviewed outside of the flow are getting the short end of the stick right now to help keep things afloat at Endeavor. Last I heard is metering 5/month for pilots with CJO’s going to Delta. Hopefully that changes soon. That’s a lot of seniority being given up depending on how long you have to wait. Also avoid CVG like the plague if you don’t live there.

Thanks everyone! Got a CJO from Republic today. Leaning towards Endeavor still. Does anyone knows what the current Captain upgrade times at Endeavor? actual, not only what the company advertises?

Thanks everyone! Got a CJO from Republic today. Leaning towards Endeavor still. Does anyone knows what the current Captain upgrade times at Endeavor? actual, not only what the company advertises?
I dont think there is a regional out there that isn't upgrading at 1000 121 time. So it just depends on how fast you can accumulate that time.

Worked there from 2015-2021 and enjoyed my time. If you live in one of their bases I’d recommend it as a decent place to spend your regional days.

We are currently in this odd world where flow times are the exaggerated metric seen in recruiting rather than upgrade times. If you fly your ass off expect and upgrade in 1.5 years. I believe most upgrade in 2.

Back