Endeavor hiring

FlyingSioux1

Hearing from people at EDV that they may be hiring starting this week. Sounds like a March class of 5, one a rehire, the other 4 with the post... Good luck to those looking!

Cleared to land

ETOPS, Engines turning or Passengers Swimming
Yeah, they posted it already. They are also looking for 550 FA's. It's not because airline industry is booming, it's because people either left and those who were on unpaid leave decided not to return. I wish they would hire part time dispatchers, I'd apply

Burrito

Catch-a-Riiiiiiide!!
This seems like a dance we've done before. Yankee X-Ray, and now there's good folks at EDV not coming back?

Has me curious. I don't like being curious. I like knowing.

757Geek

This seems like a dance we've done before. Yankee X-Ray, and now there's good folks at EDV not coming back?

Has me curious. I don't like being curious. I like knowing.

Can’t say I’m surprised. If you find something that has normal hours and is pretty stable why go back?

Final Approach

EDV did not layoff anyone. There were several who took voluntary leave but everyone is back for February. The reason for the hiring is that several took other jobs within EDV, going to stations, going to teach in flightops, etc.

Also, Delta is giving them more flights. In the next few months they will be at pre-covid daily flights and growing.

Add in that they are the highest paid regional and it's a great place to work.