Endeavor/Delta "Signed Absorption Resolution" Discussion

0nus382

According to an email Aero Crew News received, Delta's and Endeavor's MEC have both said they think it's a great idea and would like to see it happen.

Pretty much a nothing-burger of a tweet, I'll believe it's happening when they announce it or I see something more solid.

That being said, I think it opens up an interesting question and discussion about what would happen if they went through with a merger/absorber/quilted-picker-upper.

I suppose it would likely go through like any other merger, but I'm interested in hearing any other flights you all might have.

According to an email Aero Crew News received, Delta's and Endeavor's MEC have both said they think it's a great idea and would like to see it happen.

Pretty much a nothing-burger of a tweet, I'll believe it's happening when they announce it or I see something more solid.

That being said, I think it opens up an interesting question and discussion about what would happen if they went through with a merger/absorber/quilted-picker-upper.

I suppose it would likely go through like any other merger, but I'm interested in hearing any other flights you all might have.
So would all regional pilots just slide into the bottom of the seniority list? My buddy who just got hired at Delta will be happy when his seniority goes up by 2043 spots.

0 chance this is happening. It makes no financial sense, especially in this climate to have the mainline fly RJs.

I’m all for bringing as much flying into the mainline as possible, but there are just some places that can’t support even a once daily A220.

Back