Endeavor Air

So Delta is getting the 35 large RJ's?
According to the company, the 35 RJs can only fly at regionals, they'll never make money somehow at mainline. IDK, I don't run the company. We're going to arbitration, from there we'll find out if the guy agrees with us. If he does and the company wants to fly them they'll come to us or we'll use it as negotiating capital.

That's a long way of saying, "dude who knows".

I guess that was my point, but perhaps I was citing facts not in evidence. The 9E MEC chair had spoken about DAL being ready to talk about flow in early 2020, and had in fact a deal in mind. This is the agreement I was speaking of, and thought you were also.
No, and I'm not sure how to explain this you because it is QUITE evident.

The MEC had a deal in the works, it would be a flow. End of sentence.

A month (or whatever ago) Delta came up to EDV with a new deal, a take it or leave it deal, in which (again, this isn't a negotiation) EDV has a one time opportunity to erase the word Compass in LOA 9 and replace it with EDV. If you don't want this "deal" then we're going to shop it to anyone that'll sign it.

There were, two deals. My hope is, if we win (and I hope we do), Delta dusts off the first deal and you flow with no hiccups.

No, and I'm not sure how to explain this you because it is QUITE evident.

Ok, I disagree, and no, I don't feel its quite evident. But I'm no longer prepared to debate it with you.

A month (or whatever ago) Delta came up to EDV with a new deal, a take it or leave it deal, in which (again, this isn't a negotiation) EDV has a one time opportunity to erase the word Compass in LOA 9 and replace it with EDV. If you don't want this "deal" then we're going to shop it to anyone that'll sign it.

Yep, I agree with this, every word

There were, two deals. My hope is, if we win (and I hope we do), Delta dusts off the first deal and you flow with no hiccups.

I also agree with this.

I was actively trying to get on at Spirit and AA, since I live in DFW. Had 5 internals at AA and couldn't get the phone call. Had an interview lined up in March 2020 for Spirit that got cancelled. A little over a year later, I got hired. Honestly, I thought I was done with aviation after covid. I took LOA at Endeavor and considered switching careers. Glad I hung in there.
Long way of saying "yes".

According to the company, the 35 RJs can only fly at regionals, they'll never make money somehow at mainline. IDK, I don't run the company. We're going to arbitration, from there we'll find out if the guy agrees with us. If he does and the company wants to fly them they'll come to us or we'll use it as negotiating capital.

That's a long way of saying, "dude who knows".

So, is the flow only for people on the seniority list right now? Or is it ongoing like Envoy and PSA, for anyone hired?

Is it correct to say that no decision has been made regarding the fate of the DGI program in light of this flow thing ?

Back