Easy elective?

What program are you under that requires an elective? The new 120 hour catalog doesn't have any elective courses.

I'm doing the 120 hour Aerospace Admin major, with a minor in Business Admin. According to my degree audit, I'm supposed to take 16 hours of electives.

Your degree audit is probably showing as the old catalog? Have you filed your Upper Division form? If not you will have to click "Modeling" on the degree audit screen and make sure you select AERO Admin 04-05 catalog. That will tell you if you need those electives or not. PM me if you need more help.

Found out why I need the 16 electives...

It has to do with my minor. Four of the courses required for my minor are also required for the Admin major. To get the required 120 hours to graduate, you have to take 16 hours of electives.

I need to register today, any recommendations?

Try Psycosexual adjustment(I think that's the offical name of the course) I don't remember the course number, but it's an easy A when I took it a couple of years ago. If you like geog. then Dr. Doug Heffington offers some really easy classes that involves NO tests, just an in-class presentation every now and then.

"Psycosexual adjustment" ...... man I thought you were joking, until I checked the course catalog! ROFL!

I'm not sure I want that showing up on my transcripts! :eek:

thatoneguy said:
I'm not sure I want that showing up on my transcripts! :eek:
Not sure why you wouldn't, I know about 50 people who are glad they have it on thier transcripts and no-one I've given my transcripts to has said anything about it. By the way the class is about 75% female which makes it easy on the eyes, not to mention the easy A or B you'll get just for showing up.

Dude........

English 101
History 101
Psycosexual adjustment 101
Aviation 101

You can't honestly be telling me that one of those doesn't stand out from the rest!

It may stand out, but like I said, not one company that I interviewed with passed on me b/c I took that course. If you don't want to take that class then don't take it. Every semester many people take that class and when they graduate they get jobs just as easily as someone who took English 101 as an elective. If the PSY course is too much for your transcripts then check out the GEOG course I posted earlier.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it would prevent anyone from getting a job. All I was trying to say is that it made me chuckle.

Besides, my wife read the post and saw your comment about the male to female ratio, so now I'm not allowed to take the class even if I wanted to!

thatoneguy said:
Besides, my wife read the post and saw your comment about the male to female ratio, so now I'm not allowed to take the class even if I wanted to!
Sorry about that, I know that my wife wouldn't have let me taken it either if we would have been married then. Oh well, better luck next time. Are you graduating next semester?

if you have you commercial and your multi take col. crowder's beech 1900 class- you just fly the beech 1900 ftd. its a pass fail 3 hour elective- everyone passes! its called advanced flight ops in the catalog.

Back