Eastern Airlines LLC

What are their schedules like 10hr, 4on-4off? And, what intervine agreements for jumpseating do they have?

I got my aviation start at Dynamic, so I cannot speak for how things are at Eastern. I have heard that they let go the entire Dynamic dispatch department to "change the culture". While at Dynamic, it was brutal. I do not see how Eastern could possibly be worse. That being said, if you are trying to get started in an aviation career, it is a great start. I do not regret my time at Dynamic at all. I made significantly more money than a regional. I was an adult already with a family and living off regional wages would be tough. I also didn't know what I was missing because it was my first job in aviation. Every subsequent airline seemed amazing. Work got easier, pay got higher. Also I got some really great international experience. Crazy things happen at all airlines, but A LOT of crazy things happen at an international charter airline going to 3rd world countries. Great interview stories that I brought with me to a ULCC and eventually a major. During my recent furlough scare (for lack of a better term), I STILL busted out stories from Dynamic in my interviews. So long story short, I would take a gig at Eastern over a regional any day...

Any eastern airline dx that worked there currently or previously have any insight working there?

(Can’t find a lot about eastern besides it was formally dynamic ) can dm me if u can

Back