East Coast A&P Positions ($40K-$100K+)

TexasFlyer

Living the Dream (well at least trying to)
THE COMPANY:
A National business aviation company with FBO's, MRO's, Parts, Sales, and Aircraft Charter operations that has approximately 40 locations across the USA continues it’s more than 50 years of strong growth. They have now become one of the top full service aviation companies that focuses in supporting the business aviation community. Due to continued growth, the following positions are now available for experienced A&P's:

A&P MECHANIC / LEAD MECHANIC POSITION SUMMARY:
* Are you an A&P with current Corporate Aircraft Experience and TFE-731 engine experience?
* Are you looking for a position in a professional environment where you can interact with the customers and be a viable part of the business customers operation?
* Do you love to be challenged with new situations each day?
* Are you open to travel around a select region as part of a mobile service team that will service aircraft at various locations in the field?
* Do you want to be paid a reasonable rate for your efforts with the potential to make $60,000 to over $100,000 in a year (depending on experience)?
* Are you open to work on the East Coast and be based out of Florida, Virginia, or 'up-state' New York?

If so, this is the position you been working toward that will recognize you for your efforts and put you in a leadership position where you make the decisions. The A&P (or Lead depending on experience) will:
* Utilize sound judgment and technical aptitude to make decisions regarding maintenance, sequence and techniques, troubleshooting and discrepancy resolution.
* Support business customers in their hangars and at alternate locations for scheduled and AOG events.
* Apply knowledge and aptitude to communicate and make maintenance decisions in the field.
* Disassemble and reassemble TFE-731 engines.
* Perform troubleshooting for the business customer in person or via phone (at their location or at the maintenance facility).
* Inspect engine parts upon removal and then reassemble in accordance with appropriate maintenance manuals and/or approved data.
* Document all engine discrepancies, troubleshooting & repairing discrepancies, and describing work accomplished in inspection paperwork.
* Accomplish service bulletins, repair letters and airworthiness directives.
* Communicate directly with the business and/or aircraft owners and crew.
* Position requires 50-80% travel to accomplish tasks.

REQUIREMENTS:
* A&P license with ability to signoff work performed.
* 3+ years current experience with TFE 731 engines to include assembly & disassembly, internal & line maintenance, and engine removal & installation.
* Strong troubleshooting skills on both engine and airframe.
* Microsoft Word and Excel, Intranet, Internet and Spotlight (Honeywell's on-line troubleshooting tools).
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Desire and ability to travel as required.

COMPENSATION:
* Base Pay Rate of $18/hour to $35/hour depending on experience.
* Overtime Pay can yield total compensation from $45,000 to over $100,000 plus other perks.
* Full corporate benefits package.
* Relocation assistance available.

Please note, Deacon Aviation Recruiting is a national search firm that is hired by companies to seek out the most talented aviation professionals. There is never a fee to those candidates we represent, and I advise you to run if anyone every tries to collect money from you in regard to a job search (good companies hire firms like mine to selectively find the best candidate for the position). Those I represent to my employer companies are direct referrals from my professional business network. So thank you in advance for thinking of a friend, relative, or peer group acquaintance that would appreciate hearing about this position or would simply benefit from knowing who I am. You may forward this email to them, or you may refer me their name in confidence.

Cheers,
Joseph Alai
Deacon Recruiting, Aviation Division
One Countryside Place
12500 San Pedro Avenue, Suite 140
San Antonio, TX 78212
210.494.1000, extension 227
jalai@deaconrecruiting.com

Other positions available:
* CITATION JET A&P to $40K + OT in San Antonio for corproate operation
* AVIONICS SYSTEMS ENGINEER to $95K in Midwest for multi-location MRO
* STRUCTURE LIAISON ENGINEER to $70K in Texas for large MRO