Early Shows.

Milesar

Whats the earliest show you have in the system relative to the base?
Not counting international or continuous duty overnights (although that would be interesting to hear to)

We've got a 3:01am show (4:01 local), pretty brutal and its usually your last day of the trip.

Right now, my earliest show is 0530, but the earliest one I routinely see is 0445 for the 0600 departure. It's nice because it gives you plenty of time to get McDonald's before the gate agents turn up at 0530-0545.

I have had 1:25am show all month in ORD. It is nice being done with my day at 6am though.

A better question is what would the earliest departure in the system be. Various company's show times are different. We use 1 hour on originators and 45 minutes on everything else. Other places use 1:30 or even just :30.

Hmm, I remember doing 5am departures out of MKE and 6am departures out of GRR... we would often arrive to ORD before the AM ramp shift was "on duty", so we'd have to sit and wait for their shift to start (at 6am) to get parked. You knew it was an early day when you'd be starting your second leg and the sun wasn't up yet.

My base this summer had a wonderful 4 day trip that started 4:15 am and finished day four around midnight. Nobody ever fell asleep of course.

4:40 is the earliest we have out here flying the Canyon. I have never understand how these people get up at around 3AM to take these flights. If I'm on vacation, that is the last thing that would cross my mind.

4:45am is the earliest I've seen at Piedmont. Which, since I'm a west coast commuter, means that I show up at 1:45am PST with coffee in hand.

Hmm, I remember doing 5am departures out of MKE and 6am departures out of GRR... we would often arrive to ORD before the AM ramp shift was "on duty", so we'd have to sit and wait for their shift to start (at 6am) to get parked. You knew it was an early day when you'd be starting your second leg and the sun wasn't up yet.

:yeahthat:Ditto all that. Early out of MKE and into ORD before the ramp wakes up...fun fun fun.

I'm just getting in bed good around 0430.:) I have a 2000 show and a 2100 scheduled departure throughout the peak season. In actuality its a 2015 show and a 2045 departure. I'm usually back at the hotel by 0400.

4:40 is the earliest we have out here flying the Canyon. I have never understand how these people get up at around 3AM to take these flights. If I'm on vacation, that is the last thing that would cross my mind.

There probably still admiring our no last call system and have yet to go to bed. :)

My base this summer had a wonderful 4 day trip that started 4:15 am and finished day four around midnight. Nobody ever fell asleep of course.

And it paid what, 18:47 or so? But you probably got 22hrs in ABQ, so that makes up for it.

Earliest I've had was 4:15 am in GRR to head back to DTW. Get to DTW, and like Amber said, ramp crew wasn't even working yet. We were heading to BDL from DTW before the sun was up.

Back