E-Logbook instead of paper

flybywp

I recently filled up my paper logbook but I've been dual logging all of my flights in LogTen Pro for a while now. Basically, I'm wondering whether I should buy a new paper logbook and continue using both, or just switch to logging solely in LogTen? Do interviewers still expect/want to see a current paper logbook or will they settle for only e-logbook records? I did some searching on here and I couldn't really find any questions about switching entirely to electronic logbooks and what interviewers were looking for.

Last airline interview I went to I had my original logbook I stopped filling out and a printout of my online logbook. It didn't even get so much as a comment. They don't care, so do yourself a favor and go digital now...you will appreciate it later.

All digital, nobody cares about paper that I have come across. Go digital, you will be glad you did.

I have some interviews coming up and was wonderimg the same thing. I was told paper since it looks more professional, however with the printable versions of the E-logbook I find it hard to believe the interviewers will care that much. I am a few months behind to pit it mildly :)

I printed my E logbook and had it bound at the FedEx store. The interviewers commented on how professional it looked. I brought my paper logbook too and they didn't even look at it.

I do paper and online. I actually like doing the paper logs and until I get tired of it, I'll probably still do both.

I plan on printing the ELogbook for my interview. Too many whiteout markings on my logbook that I don't want to be judged for.

With an eLogbook just make sure you have a backup.

People put too much faith in some of these cloud services. I too use the heck out of cloud services but I still do a daily automatic backup to a third party.

Back