Duck the FAA

MidlifeFlyer

Are you out of your mind? Do you know how many people legitimately believe the vaccine is the mark of the beast? If you put going to church behind a paywall like this vaccine and we WILL see an increase in domestic terrorism.
Stated that way, None.

But I agree it's not feasible.

knot4u

Repeat Offender
Or ARE they? Just got an email from the Union. Evidently they've been talking to the Federales, and said Federales wanted them to let us know not to get jabbed until they approve it.
I haven't done any research but I'm going to assume their trepidation regarding anyone holding an airman cert taking the vaccine won't be limited to pilots.

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
U90 is interesting right now. TUS tower only has limited operating hours due to Covid. Since the Class C airspace encompasses two primary airport surface areas, TUS and DMA that are 5 miles apart, you have two tower areas, essentially west of I-10 and east of I-10. Because Class C requires an operating tower, when TUS closes, the airspace west of I-10 ceases to be Class C and reverts to Class E, with U90 becoming essentially a TRSA; yet everything east of I-10 is still Class C with DMA tower operating normally.

U90 vectors the IFRs to final for an approach or a visual, but can’t hand them over to CTAF until the plane ahead cancels. U90 asks crews to call and cancel upon clearing the runway, unless they’d like to on final. And I’ve heard a few have already forgotten to or waited until the gate to do so, screwing the air carrier behind them.

Fun is hearing crews stumbling through CTAF calls. :)

NovemberEcho

Dergs favorite member
U90 vectors the IFRs to final for an approach or a visual, but can’t hand them over to CTAF until the plane ahead cancels. U90 asks crews to call and cancel upon clearing the runway, unless they’d like to on final. And I’ve heard a few have already forgotten to or waited until the gate to do so, screwing the air carrier behind them.
few months ago had a guy land IFR at CDW, then the next time I heard from him was 20 min later when he departed vfr and called up for ff :bang:

Pilot Fighter

the answer is McConnels wife. Cant wait til she’s fired. God I wish Kentucky had a lick of intelligence and integrity and voted McConnel out.

I love how we’re having this outbreak at the facility and they’re still going ahead with going down to 2 crews and training.
If it wasn't for Elaine, he'd be just another queen from Louisville.