Drone interferes with CV Marshall stack

No?

images

lol

Probably should explain what the marshall stack is, CASE I, II/III

Hahahaha

As someone who plays guitar, when I read the title of this thread I was thinking of guitar amplifiers. Marshall is a well-known name in guitar amps and a stack is a type of amp set-up (usually either stack or half-stack). Another thing to note is that you can be playing guitar through an amp and then suddenly your amp starts faintly putting out music that it's electronics suddenly start picking up from local radio stations in the form of interference. It usually happens with cheaper-made amps or older amps when the wire shielding starts going bad. My old amp used to do this all the time.

So when I read the title I was like, "Wow, these drones are sure putting out some hellish interference if someone's guitar amp is suddenly picking up downlink signals from it and playing them through the amp... but how do they know it's from a drone?"

So yes, some explanation about what a 'Marshall stack' is was definitely needed.

Hahahaha

As someone who plays guitar, when I read the title of this thread I was thinking of guitar amplifiers. Marshall is a well-known name in guitar amps and a stack is a type of amp set-up (usually either stack or half-stack). Another thing to note is that you can be playing guitar through an amp and then suddenly your amp starts faintly putting out music that it's electronics suddenly start picking up from local radio stations in the form of interference. It usually happens with cheaper-made amps or older amps when the wire shielding starts going bad. My old amp used to do this all the time.

So when I read the title I was like, "Wow, these drones are sure putting out some hellish interference if someone's guitar amp is suddenly picking up downlink signals from it and playing them through the amp... but how do they know it's from a drone?"

So yes, some explanation about what a 'Marshall stack' is was definitely needed.

Essentially it's a holding area for the standard arrival of a ships airwing.

Launch and Recovery are cycles so when you are doing one you plan to not be doing the other. The Marshall gives you a designed place to put those aircraft as they stack up awaiting the recovery cycle.

file.php

Back