DQ from medical?

mgerwig

In college I was charged with possession of marijuana due to roommates in the same car as me. I went through all the leagal necessaries and had it expunged. During my medical a few years ago, I put that I had no prior convictions because I thought the expungement had cleared my record. I recently learned that it does not and I need to correct the error. Now it is time for a new medical and I need to change that on the form. Will this DQ me from obtaining the medical since it contradicts the previous form?

In college I was charged with possession of marijuana due to roommates in the same car as me. I went through all the leagal necessaries and had it expunged. During my medical a few years ago, I put that I had no prior convictions because I thought the expungement had cleared my record. I recently learned that it does not and I need to correct the error. Now it is time for a new medical and I need to change that on the form. Will this DQ me from obtaining the medical since it contradicts the previous form?

It will not disqualify you per se. You should get copies of the legal proceedings from your lawyer or the court. They will probably send you a letter requesting these so be prepared to submit them when they write you.

Back