Double-Eye

“Right rudder” but in clouds

Heh. Funny thing.

Was supposed to do both MEI and CFII rides, right? Realized while I was doing IACRA that I didn't have enough ME time for the MEI ride. Just a stupid miss on my part - was prepped for everything including a couple of good techniques for teaching Vmc, but didn't have the time. Le sigh.

So we did the -II ride in the twin anyway, which was a lot of fun. Wind at JYO was....sporty. Nothing like dueling windsocks to tell you WTF is happening....

Heh. Funny thing.

Was supposed to do both MEI and CFII rides, right? Realized while I was doing IACRA that I didn't have enough ME time for the MEI ride. Just a stupid miss on my part - was prepped for everything including a couple of good techniques for teaching Vmc, but didn't have the time. Le sigh.

So we did the -II ride in the twin anyway, which was a lot of fun. Wind at JYO was....sporty. Nothing like dueling windsocks to tell you WTF is happening....
Don't forget your 15 PIC

Heh. Funny thing.

I remember days like that in the DC area. One day I was getting ready to leave FME with a student. Was talking about the importance of taking off into the wind, as we were looking at it the sock spun 360 degrees.

Back