Done with the CFI Program...Success!!!

Cav

Former Maddog Whisperer
As promised I wanted to post my experiences with the 14 day CFI program...actually 13 days in my case! Everything went off great. I passed all 3 of my checkrides on the first try and I'm now a CFI/II/MEI. Thanks to PJ and Danny in ATL and Dan in FLL for doing a great job. My advice to anyone looking into this program is to go prepared. I worked hard in the days leading up to the program and didn't find the program overly stressful or difficult. Do the prescribed preprogram assignments and go instrument current. If you do, you'll be prepared and have little difficulty. Any Seminole time you have will also pay dividends. Now it's time to beat the pavement looking for a CFI job and get to work!

Awesome!! Way to go...isnt it freaky to have CFI/CFII/MEI after your name? I know whenever I open my wallet and see my license I freak out and do a double take!! I don't think it's sunk in for me yet.

Anyway, congrats again and good luck on the job hunt. Let us know how it turns out.

It did not set in until I started working on my resume. If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

Back