Donate to ace 2011 by taking a swag bag!

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
I have 10 tshirts left and have put together some swag bags from this years ACE event.

All donations will go to funding ACE 2011...

The Aviation Career Expo is a not-for-profit event, so the more funding we get early on the better as it would allow us more flexibility in pricing for all involved. :)

I have a lot of swag left (especially bags) but only the 10 tshirts. I can always order more shirts as well (screen printed or embroidered). If you'd like a particular swag set put together, i'll be happy to do that for the right donation amount(s).

I'm asking a donation of $40 total for each of these 10 swag bags.

Each bag includes:
1 XL network.jetcareers.com Navy Blue Hanes Beefy-T T-shirt
2 ACE 16x16 blue bags
2 JC luggage tags
2 JC keychains
2 JC pens...these are our "green" promo item this year (made with recycled plastic, 72% is completely biodegradable)
1 JC 10x2 Flight Kit Sticker
1 Alteon Lanyard
1 All Access ACE 2010 Badge (homemade by Doug and I)
1 JC/PayItForward wrist band (one size fits all, proud to be a sponsor of and specifically made in the USA :))
Shipping and Handling included ($10 value)

Please email me at events@jetcareers.com to claim them or order a customized swag bag. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0369.jpg
    IMG_0369.jpg
    511.8 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_0371.jpg
    IMG_0371.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 176
I have 4 left...Thanks to all who have taken one off my hands :)

This is your chance to get some JC swag....don't miss out!!

since I didnt make it out this year, I'd take one if still available.....

PMs have been sent to all the above listed who would like one.

I do have a few that have been requested but not yet paid for and since it's a first come first serve thing, they're still on the shipping block...so if you want one, let me know.

Kristie, sorry about the delay in responding. If you have people waiting go ahead and sell my reserved copy.

I'm bringing this thread back to life. I have 5 swag bags left that I can hand deliver at NJC.

We're asking $20 per bag. It will include all the items although i'm not sure why you'd want the 2010 badge HAHA

All T-shirts are sized XL.

You can purchase them on the NJC registration page :)

Back