DOGS

cp64152

I'm not there yet, but my dogs are going to come visit me some of the weekends I'm in OKC. Not all places will allow dogs, but I've found a handful that will. Who can go up to 4 months without seeing their 4-legged babies? Not me!

kcarpentier

I'm not there yet, but my dogs are going to come visit me some of the weekends I'm in OKC. Not all places will allow dogs, but I've found a handful that will. Who can go up to 4 months without seeing their 4-legged babies? Not me!
I want to bring all 3 of mine!!! But it wouldn't be fair to them (or my b/f, he would get lonely without them) I want to bring my beagle, she's low maintenance, mostly just sleeps all day, but I'm kind of nervous to. :confused:

kdothammond

i think im bringing both of my Jack Russells. I am a bit nervous that they will get too bored, and just bark all day. Well thats how they usually if separated, both when they are together they sleep all day and wrestle when they're up.

JT ATC

There are like 3 or 4 people in my class that brought their dogs with them. They don't seem to have any problems.

Shyu

My landlady has a 2bedroom house with a lage fence yard. Dogs are welcomed there, very nice place and a very nice landlady that is very helpful! Cheap place to stay and worth it! It is about a 10 min drive to the academy. If you have any question you can email her at highmesafaa@cox.net
It will be avalible on nov. 13th.

teetee

I found a private place that allows pets and family. I don't have to have a long-term lease (can just lease it while there) and we will pay about $20/day (including the garage). It is 6 miles from the training center and in a good school district (all of that was important to us).

Kdothammond - are you currently in OKC or when do you arrive in OKC? If we are there at the same time, if you find your Jack Russels are barking all day and everything goes wrong like you were worried, I would be willing to have your dogs come to our house during the day (doggy sit) while you were in training. I will be home with my younger child and dog. We arrive December 28.