Does anyone know.....?

indyserpico10

Thought about putting this in another thread but hope to get more responses this way.
Does anyone know if they would actually let you know if you were not cleared for some specific reason? And if so how long do you think that they would take to contact you?

I can tell you what they DONT do.

If they lose all your paperwork at the med division, they do not call you to tell you it went missing. Only if you so happen to call and ask, will they perhaps look around and see that they have no idea who you are.

or another thing they WONT do, is if something needs further evidence to substantiate adjudication for a criminal offense you had, they wont bother to call you. In fact, they wont tell your HR rep either. What they WILL do is wait for you to call the aviation careers division and sweet talk some lady into giving you the number for the security dept in Jamaica NY so that you may find out that she neds further evidence to adjudicate a criminal offense I had in 1999!! Just a heads up

or another thing they WONT do, is if something needs further evidence to substantiate adjudication for a criminal offense you had, they wont bother to call you. In fact, they wont tell your HR rep either. What they WILL do is wait for you to call the aviation careers division and sweet talk some lady into giving you the number for the security dept in Jamaica NY so that you may find out that she neds further evidence to adjudicate a criminal offense I had in 1999!! Just a heads up

That could just be your experience, or it could be the same for everyone. I have a hard time beleiving they would never have contacted you- by your sig... you applied may 08 and already have a class date offered? I'd say you havn't waited that long... if the sig is accurate.

That could just be your experience, or it could be the same for everyone. I have a hard time beleiving they would never have contacted you- by your sig... you applied may 08 and already have a class date offered? I'd say you havn't waited that long... if the sig is accurate.

You could also tell from his name that he applied under the VRA application.
Just my observation...maybe.

I thought that might be possible, that's why I asked. :)

Either way, a couple months is still not a very long time to go through the whole process...

I am VRA but realistically, you would expect a prior service member with a secret clearance to move along faster than 6 months

Back