Does anyone have reputable info. on upcoming panels?

Ammolite

Some sources say January, some say November.

Does anyone have information that they didn't hear from either the Careers hotline, nor Micki Griffin?

Please state your source, and the date which you heard.

I was hangin out with John Cusack today, he said he thinks sometime around November.. but then billy bob thornton stepped in and said we were both wrong, kicked us in the nuts and then ran off with our girlfriends..

No but I did hear that EVERYONE from PUBNAT2 will be included in the pubnat3 panels since they had something in the announcement that said "If you previously applied under PUBNAT1,PUBNAT2 you need not re-apply as you will automatically receive consideration under this announcement". So if us NAT2'ers don't get picked up the first go around looks like we will get a shot under 3 even if we didnt re-apply, as the directions stated.

No but I did hear that EVERYONE from PUBNAT2 will be included in the pubnat3 panels since they had something in the announcement that said "If you previously applied under PUBNAT1,PUBNAT2 you need not re-apply as you will automatically receive consideration under this announcement". So if us NAT2'ers don't get picked up the first go around looks like we will get a shot under 3 even if we didnt re-apply, as the directions stated.

Good news. That whole thing has been really bugging me. They should have to honor what the application stated.

Where did you hear that?

Good news. That whole thing has been really bugging me. They should have to honor what the application stated.

Where did you hear that?

Oh, God...and not only that, I discovered today that they are likely combining PUBNAT3+4 (maybe even 5+6+upcoming 7) at panels in January.

These odds are becoming simply unfair.

I hope they do combine 3+4 as I applied for 3 but missed 4. However I hope I don't need either ...as I would like to be hired for 2.

They've been telling folks to apply for each one and when someone says "It says we don't need to reapply" they say "I don't know why it says that, you need to keep applying until you get a firm offer".

In my opinion it's done that way so when they get called on the carpet about not having enough people they can say "Well, we discovered that the same people were applying over and over again to each announcement when we put in the announcement to not reapply." Until that happens they can say "Oh wow, look at all these applications that are coming in, we're doing really good, don't worry."

Ok, I really hope that is true. My husband applied to PUBNAT1, waited, was never picked up (only qualified) and by the time we started calling about it, we had missed PUBNATs 2-4. They made it sound like he was outta luck, so I REALLY hope this is true. Somehow I doubt it though. At least when ATSATs get authorized for PUBNAT5 he can retake the test as his score will be over a year old. :banghead:

Oh, God...and not only that, I discovered today that they are likely combining PUBNAT3+4 (maybe even 5+6+upcoming 7) at panels in January.

These odds are becoming simply unfair.

Where did you hear that? PM me if you want.

It wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, as long as they don't eliminate your extra applications. Having PUBNAT3 and PUBNAT4 considered at once would mean that if you don't get picked up for 3, you won't have to wait to hear for 4. Also, you could put in 4 different choices for geographic preferences and then wind up with 2 offers to select from if you were accepted to both.

Then again, if they eliminate extras, that would be totally uncool.

Back