Does anyone have any information on Mesaba?

av8r4fun

I was wondering if anyone has any information about the operation, pay, working conditions, etc at Mesaba Airline?

Malcom and Tony,

Hey guys, it's Dave from class. How are things going?

I see you're the ginny pig who took the job out in Elko Tony. How did you manage to find anywhere to live? When I was considering taking the job, I was having a hard time finding a vacant place to live out there. Do you like it out there?

Malcom, you employed yet? I too got an email from a Mesaba recruiter but they pay considerably less than other regionals and MN, St. Paul is wrong part of the country for me.

Keep me informed on your guys' progress.

Later

Malcom and Tony,

Hey guys, it's Dave from class. How are things going?

I see you're the ginny pig who took the job out in Elko Tony. How did you manage to find anywhere to live? When I was considering taking the job, I was having a hard time finding a vacant place to live out there. Do you like it out there?

Malcom, you employed yet? I too got an email from a Mesaba recruiter but they pay considerably less than other regionals and MN, St. Paul is wrong part of the country for me.

Keep me informed on your guys' progress.

Whats up dude!!! Good to finally see you on with us, love the name by the way. Well, It was pretty difficult to find a place for a couple of weeks, but things began to open up. It was all about just physically going to the places and asking what was coming available; Luckily, something did. Elko is pretty cool, not too big and not too small. The cost of living is pretty high though, due to the earnings being high because of the mines. But all is great. I took my fam flight two weeks ago and it was great. The best part was that I flew home and overnighted there for it. Are you working yet? What else is new?

Tony

Later

Back