Disgusting.... Airline pay has no chance!!

Oh it will let you book it. You just have to make connections in LGA, PHL, and YUL, take 3 separate airlines, run through 3 different terminals, and go through 3 separate securities with the special TSA junk check. Didn't make your flight? Sorry, that'll be a $1200 per ticket rebooking fee. Don't forget to give the flight attendant hell about making your connection.

I like your sig... hilarious.

Oh it will let you book it. You just have to make connections in LGA, PHL, and YUL, take 3 separate airlines, run through 3 different terminals, and go through 3 separate securities with the special TSA junk check. Didn't make your flight? Sorry, that'll be a $1200 per ticket rebooking fee. Don't forget to give the flight attendant hell about making your connection.
Check it $1.00 ticket from DCA-DFW!!!

ticket.JPG

These airlines don't stand a chance to me and Priceline! Screw non-revving I'm going for $1 each way!!!!

funny thing is that i booked a hotel in the Bahamas with name your price! Nice 5star hotel, got it for 89$/night for 3 nights...
Morning i was checking out i found the regular receipt and price there was
3 * 89 = 267
3 * 89 = Gratuity
Called the reception about the gratuity and it was mandatory cause i bought though priceline and they do not surcharge gratuity in their prices...

That was the last of many trip to the Bahamas, never going back there again.
And i will be extra cautious next time i use priceline

my 2cents worth

Priceline gives me a headache.

And many times, the room you get off of Priceline or the aggregator sites are often lower quality.

When we were doing RFP's for blocks of rooms in Las Vegas, if you booked under the block you would get a good room. If you booked using Orbitz, Priceline or whatever, chances are, they're going to throw you in a unrenovated, "elevator"/"ice maker", oftentimes substandard room.

Just repeating what I heard from the hotel people. So YMMV

Back