Did you mark "YES, wait for september" on your registration?

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Did you mark \"YES, wait for september\" on your registration?

If you did.. like Flychicaga, you should be getting your schedules soon...

Please let me know via PM whether you will or will not be able to make it. I do have a list of those who did mark the "yes" radio button and if I don't hear from you, i'll be contacting you in the next few weeks.

Thanks!

Re: Did you mark \"YES, wait for september\" on your registration?

I won't get my schedule until the 18th. But with the advent of a new bidding system combined with it being the first month I'll probably hold a line, it's not looking good.

It's still a toss up for me. If I can work a deal out with a couple of people, it will probably work. Otherwise, I gotta use that money to finish my degree. Damn life always getting in the way......

Kell, you said in another post

[ QUOTE ]

I TRY (try being the keyword there) to put 20-30% in a savings account. That way, if I DO have to pay, the money is there plus a little extra. If not, well then I have an instant tax return.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use the tax money to make it to NJC, and worry about the tax money later as you are making money now. Would of been your return anyway. You have to MAKE IT to Vegas!

[ QUOTE ]
It's still a toss up for me. If I can work a deal out with a couple of people, it will probably work. Otherwise, I gotta use that money to finish my degree. Damn life always getting in the way......

[/ QUOTE ]

Get one of your students to do a long x-country there, and the two of you can put in on a cheap suite I'm trying to organize! Got any rich students that like to gamble?
grin.gif

Back