DFW Traffic Watch

600TT for something a student pilot with a solo endorsement could accomplish. Traffic watch is good for side money...thats why I did it. If your looking to just do traffic watch to build time, take it from experience, it's really not the best way to build "experience". I know of two people, both with 135 mins, but only flew traffic watch to build flight time who were not hired at company's, while others with lower time but more useful experience were.....

600TT for something a student pilot with a solo endorsement could accomplish. Traffic watch is good for side money...thats why I did it. If your looking to just do traffic watch to build time, take it from experience, it's really not the best way to build "experience". I know of two people, both with 135 mins, but only flew traffic watch to build flight time who were not hired at company's, while others with lower time but more useful experience were.....

Normally, I would agree with you, but a flying job is a flying job these days.

I can sort of agree with that...Reality is, depending on where you are, there is a very big market for traffic watch, and in the end, you are doing a job that provides a service to the best of your ability...At least thats what I rationalized, although I was instructing full time when I filled in for traffic...Made really good money for the easiest work i've ever done.

Back