Denver

Well, thanks to the current state of things I’m in need of a crash pad for January. Any leads would be appreciated.

Great place, and transportation is included. Or was when I was there.
Cost me extra but Alec and I had some cool days chillin there. Looking back those were the "good day" :bounce:

One of the nicest crashpads I've had. I still think my ORD gig was better but DEN commute was too easy to pass up.

Cost me extra but Alec and I had some cool days chillin there. Looking back those were the "good day" :bounce:

One of the nicest crashpads I've had. I still think my ORD gig was better but DEN commute was too easy to pass up.
Those were some good days for sure!

Any recent intel on DEN? Thinking of trying that base out for a while once winter is over but have been warned that hotels are expensive and transportation time consuming and unreliable. i'm hesitant to get back into a crashpad situation though because i feel like im too old and cranky to be sleeping in the same room with a bunch of guys.

I did a random search on the area we used to stay at near 40th and Chambers. I'm seeing 60 to 70 a night. Sure it depends on timing. It's not a bad area. Good walking and Urban Sombrero nearby.

Back