Delta sees second-quarter profit

Just wondering. . .but have you read all of the contracts for "said feed carriers?"
I've read one of them but I know for a fact that both have an almost identical good faith provision. Wheelsup said that the feed carrier did not have to sign the contract which is true -- Delta also did not have to sign the contract but they also did. Both sides are held to the terms of the contract, not just the feed carrier.

But with all that said I am not a lawyer or judge so my opinion doesn't count for much with regards to this.

Okay. Glad you took my question the right way, was afraid it might have came off as me trying to be an ####### - but I was genuinely wondering if you had read the contract(s).

Said feed carriers didn't have to sign the contract if they didn't agree to it.

If the contract states that the two will work together on block times, yet Delta does it all themselves and turns a deaf ear when the other partner says "Uh, we'll try our best, but this isn't realistic. What happened to working together?", then I'd say both parties need to adhere to the contract. Two way street, ya know. At first, I was thinking Mesa was crying foul for no reason over the whole completion factor issue. Now, I'm not too sure.....

Now, if our management is feeding us a line of bull on that, then they deserve to be looking for new employment.

Back