Delta Diesel 9!

H46Bubba

Here's the first DC-9 in the Citgo paint job!

2ahzccy.jpg

Supposedly there is an A-320 that's been painted with the Citgo paint job as well.

Nice! This thing is older than my 152's! (Built 1979) It's older than most of the people reading this probably!

That's cool. Flew on a DC-9-50 on monday and in the process saw the first revenue flight of the DL 747 depart DTW enroute to NRT.

N826AW, do you have multiple logins now? :) :sarcasm:

Interestingly enough, no. But my roommate happened to be peering over my shoulder, saw the picture exclaimed "Back to the future;" grabbed book which showed a bunch of photos of Delta DC-9s from the earlier years.

Now this:

00009941.jpg

is going to be weird because as a new hire, I had to endure speech about how they would never ever... EVER EVER EVER order Airbii because of something about respecting the captain's ultimate authority about control of the aircraft.

Now this:
is going to be weird because as a new hire, I had to endure speech about how they would never ever... EVER EVER EVER order Airbii because of something about respecting the captain's ultimate authority about control of the aircraft.
They weren't ordered, just aquired second hand!;)

And if who said that were to poll Northwest A-320/330 pilots they would find that nearly 100% love the airplane.

I'd just love to have a table in front of me that I could put things like food, and company approved reading materials on.

Back