Delta 3Q Results

Trip7

Word on the streets is Delta 3Q results will be one of the best if not the best quarter ever produced in the US airline industry. Early congrats to Delta, it's employees worldwide(profit sharing should be sweet), and to those of us that are shareholders.

Keep Climbing!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Word on the streets is Delta 3Q results will be one of the best if not the best quarter ever produced in the US airline industry. Early congrats to Delta, it's employees worldwide(profit sharing should be sweet), and to those of us that are shareholders.

Keep Climbing!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Good thing DALPA helped reduce our profit sharing.

Good thing DALPA helped reduce our profit sharing.

Quite a few people predicted this in various discussions if I remember correctly.

That is, Delta recording record profits after negotiating lower profit sharing rates.

I'm all for the profits I just never understood giving up anything in the compensation arena given that everyone was forecasting us to have a good few years. Yes I understand that guaranteed compensation is better but why were we even entertaining the option of giving up one for the other?

DAL has under-performed against the SPX except for a select few ranges.
Good company with a decent outlook but can't see how you'd invest in it long term. I'd sell any pop.

WOW DAL has an awesome 3Q and the pilots got a raise!!! WIN for Everyone... Yay Unicorns

:sarcasm:

True.

I'll find a cheap one and let it rust and go dull. Just for the theatrics and writhing pain.

My god, that's kind of psycho of me ain't it! :)

DAL has under-performed against the SPX except for a select few ranges.
Good company with a decent outlook but can't see how you'd invest in it long term. I'd sell any pop.

Knock it off with your market analysis, damn you. Jim Cramer says to buy.

I hope profit sharing is more than our "ERMAHGERD! Here's $80 every three months!"

Skywest is really jerking around that "profit sharing" program. When I started there, guys were getting 2 grand every 3 months with about 500 in performance rewards and then all of a sudden it was 500 for everything total with no explanation why.

Skywest is really jerking around that "profit sharing" program. When I started there, guys were getting 2 grand every 3 months with about 500 in performance rewards and then all of a sudden it was 500 for everything total with no explanation why.

Incoming Truth-bomb!!!!! They'll do what they want....now thanks for all that you do.

skyw82 said:

So...what's SAPA say?

What's your contract say?

So...what's SAPA say?

What's your contract say?

From what I remember the excuse was that before fuel reimbursements were counted as "income" and then they changed it,

Skywest doesn't have a contract, they claim the working agreement hold up in court as a contract. But without anyone to fight on it's behalf its an empty document.

Back