DCA JAA education

alive81

Anybody who know something about JAA education at DCA? Thinking of starting there in a couple of months, so if you are studying at DCA and taking your JAA education, it would be nice of you to tell me about the school. Posetive and negative things. Is there any other school in USA that offer JAA education??

Hi,

I am looking into JAA FI training (and ATPL training) at DCA but so far have not been able to get a hold of the right person at DCA to talk to.

They are not the only ones who offer JAA training, there are several others, although Piers Smerdon is the Chief JAA Instructor at DCA and I understand that he is a JAA examiner for just about anything. I also believe that other schools use him as an examiner, but this is all second-hand information so far.

Ray

Hi!

You can contact Chris McShea at DCA. He`s the International Admission Officer at DCA, and knows allot about the JAA education. His number is: Direct:(407)430-4209 or toll free (Europe) 00800-522-10480.

Harald

Thanks, I already spoke to him and he referred me to Piers Smerdon. My situation is a little unique.

Ray

I'm also on the look out for an Academy to attend by the end of next semestre.Right now i was able to narrow down my choices to FSA and DCA.
So any info, either positive or negative, regarding DCA would be very much appreciated..

Thanks

Back