For Sale David Clark DC Pro-X Brand New Headset

AviatorGator

This is for a brand new, still in the box David Clark Pro-X ANR aviation headset. This headset was received brand new from David Clark to replace the no longer produced X11. It has never been used, has only left the box once for the picture taken below, and still has all the warranty registration information for it's owner to be. This is the nicer version that includes Bluetooth. The David Clark Part Number is 43100G-01.

photo 3.JPG

Currently this retails for $637 and up on David Clark, Ebay and other sources. I will sell it for $595 including standard shipping. Payment through PayPal, PM me with any questions.

~Charles

If I can save up the extra cash by the holidays (I have $500 so far), and this is still available I'll really think about purchasing these headsets from you. Good luck with the sale!

I'm interested. What's the reason you're getting rid of them?

I want an around the ear style ANR headset...I only use my own headset when I'm flying in pistons. I don't have a need for the over the ear style like these I'm selling. When David Clark replaced the X11's with the Pro X, they lost me.

If you're interested, drop me a PM. Thanks!

Back