DAL/NWA Senority List

Previous NWA Seniority list...

Attachments

• NWASEN.pdf
    290.4 KB · Views: 5,202
I haven't even looked yet. I'm sure I'll have at least 10 emails in the morning when I wake up, and work off the buzz from my late night mojito, that have already told me. :)

I'm just cranking data out until Buzz writes me an angry email and tells me to stop. I'm sure some other website will snap it up and claim it as "breaking news", but whatever.

I'm just cranking data out until Buzz writes me an angry email and tells me to stop. I'm sure some other website will snap it up and claim it as "breaking news", but whatever.

That would be the first email he sent out tonight!

Edit: The problem is, is that the 787's which are "fenced" for five years aren't coming and most likely (like it's GONNA happen) getting replaced with 777-200LR's, which the NWA guys are fenced off of by their own request.

Oh, it's gonna be dramaaaaaaaaaaatic when the 747-200's start getting parked and the 787's are replaced with 777's.

Wooooo hooooo. Time to start DLAPA. Get crackin' boys! :sarcasm:

Yeah there's really nothing "indentifying" in it so enjoy! :)

hmmm, the guy that checked me out for my flight club is in the low 1500's. He is a 75CA at NWA. And his previous standing at NWA:

msp 757 seniority 77
nwa senority 00794

Sooooo, will the new Delta be hiring anytime soon?

Oh, there's been rumors...

Speaking of "Rumors" here's a little levity brought to us by Princess Paprika:

[yt]w2Ld4YXlyGk[/yt]

(safe for work)

Edit: The problem is, is that the 787's which are "fenced" for five years aren't coming and most likely (like it's GONNA happen) getting replaced with 777-200LR's, which the NWA guys are fenced off of by their own request.

Oh, it's gonna be dramaaaaaaaaaaatic when the 747-200's start getting parked and the 787's are replaced with 777's.

Actually, when the 74s and 78s are replaced with 777s, they will be operated by NWers, and we are fenced off of them for 5 years!

(safe for work)

At first I thought "hmm, do I reference Trip7s post about how this how I should "live my life."

Then I realized Im the sad one that hasnt flown a plane in 5 days, and actually watched a whole Lindsay Lohan music video. Great, now I have to turn on Bullet for my Valentine to get some balance in the room.

[yt]w2Ld4YXlyGk[/yt]

(safe for work)

damn....I feel like I need a ciggy after watching that....:bandit:

I was 90.93% on the DAL list on Dec 1...now I'm 90.66% on the joint list.

I think their logic was pretty dang smart and took all sides into account.

Yup, 93.78% pre-merger, 93.77% post-merger. Now, let's get the old guys to retire!:D

How about we just have a fight club to battle it out. Inspires comradery and lets face it, everyone could use the extra exercise.
Just remember:
1. Never talk about fight club
2. Never talk about fight club

Looks like I went from 65.3% (4812 out of 7369) to about 66.1% (8220 out of 12434) so -0.8%

What is the prevailing mood - are both sides happy (or the same amount pissed) or does one side feel slighted? How is this going to go?

Ehh, I've been taking a peek at the DALPA forums and the ALPA national forums and there's just a whole lot of "meh..."

It's going to go whether we like it or hate it because both sides agreed to binding arbitration in lieu of a negotiated agreement between the two pilot groups.

Another group, rhymes with Schoowessair and Schmamerica west went thru binding arbitration, the angry group outweighed the "meh" group and they staged that famous coup.

Actually, when the 74s and 78s are replaced with 777s, they will be operated by NWers, and we are fenced off of them for 5 years!

I saw that same clause and worried about that too, but here's 2 things to ponder:

1) IMHO Delta won't cancel but defer 787 orders (RA has said he doesn't want the -8), that means all 777 that come in the interim are RD growth aircraft with ND guys fenced from bidding them.

2) All of this is moot until the 787 enters actual scheduled revenue service and that is about 4 years off best case. that means all interim 777 deliveries are growth aircraft at RD.

Worst case scenario: a 1 year fenced period from 787 entry into service date to expiration of the 5 year fence when every 777 delivery goes to the ND guys...

Cheers
George

P.S.: If you haven't already look at the 45 page powerpoint of the 787.... between the wingbox being 6000 lbs overweight (30 pax) to the engines burning 3-4% more, the 787 economics are worse than a 25 year old ER and that's before the lease payment. Then there's the big IF Boeing can get the all electric "bleedless" PACKs to work reliably.

Back