Curse Sun Country......

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
So I purchase a ticket on Sun Country coming back from Vegas for Wednesday, late afternoon.....Plenty of time to sleep off the effects of Tuesday night activities.......Sounds like a good idea.

I just looked at my phone and there was a message left from Sun country and they said that flight has been taken off of the schedule. NO biggy I think. I jsut checked my reservation and they indeed changed it....To a friggin Tuesday night departure from LAS at 620pm. That about 1hr40mins from the big shindig......

NOW WHAT:banghead:

see if you can't change it to the next day for free considering they didn't ask you for a preference?

tell em you have a big meeting tues night and can't make that flight... haha

see if you can't change it to the next day for free considering they didn't ask you for a preference?

tell em you have a big meeting tues night and can't make that flight... haha

Actually they were very receptive. I called them and mentioned that the 'main event' that I am going to Vegas for is Tuesday night. They issued a full refund.

You get what you pay for...

Yeah, thanks for your concern. :rolleyes: I have flown Sun Country for years and never had an issue. Full refund and no issues at all with it.

Or dispute the charge with your credit card company.

No need, taken care of. Now to get another flight.....

DeltaWest, US, Frontier.......Oh the choices....

Back