Curious about ExpressJet

EnrouteGiuseppe

Hey everyone, I'm curious if anyone knows when they will be adding another new hire group. The last posting, I believe, was back in June and from what I remember they were suppose to be adding a few dispatch positions over the fall/winter. Thanks for any info.

I interviewed with them a few weeks ago and they were anticipating hiring in January and February.

Yes, word is January class. Unsure how many though and if will be entire ERJ class or a ERJ/CRJ split. Aerodata goes live for the ERJ side on December 12th. So I imagine Management would like to get a good handle on that first before posting a class and starting to interview. I'll post if anything gets mentioned.

I interviewed with them a few weeks ago and they were anticipating hiring in January and February.
I don't recall us doing Dispatch interviews within the past 3 months. So did you interview for either the OCC Duty Mgr or Mgr Dispatch Pay and Scheduling?

I interviewed for neither...a pilot slot. I always hit "new posts" and didn't realize this was for a dispatcher position.

My bad.

PHL Approach said:
Yes, word is January class. Unsure how many though and if will be entire ERJ class or a ERJ/CRJ split. Aerodata goes live for the ERJ side on December 12th. So I imagine Management would like to get a good handle on that first before posting a class and starting to interview. I'll post if anything gets mentioned.

Thanks PHL, any updates would be great. Also, if you don't mind me asking, who or what department in the OCC would be the best to contact to setup a tour? I talked with a duty manager a few months ago, but I'm not sure if he is the one I should contact again to set that up.

esa17 said:
I interviewed for neither...a pilot slot. I always hit "new posts" and didn't realize this was for a dispatcher position.

My bad.

No problem. I got the feeling it was for a pilot slot also. But, appreciated the quick response.

Thanks PHL, any updates would be great. Also, if you don't mind me asking, who or what department in the OCC would be the best to contact to setup a tour? I talked with a duty manager a few months ago, but I'm not sure if he is the one I should contact again to set that up.

Your absolutely best bet hands down would be to call the Lobby operator at 404-856-1000 and ask to be speak to/ be transferred to David Rouse - OCC General Manager. You can say you're interested in seeing the OCC and if you'd like, it would certainly be good to say you are interested in applying for the next class when it opens. He's the man to talk to since he decides essentially who gets an interview and who gets hired in Dispatch.

PHL Approach said:
Your absolutely best bet hands down would be to call the Lobby operator at 404-856-1000 and ask to be speak to/ be transferred to David Rouse - OCC General Manager. You can say you're interested in seeing the OCC and if you'd like, it would certainly be good to say you are interested in applying for the next class when it opens. He's the man to talk to since he decides essentially who gets an interview and who gets hired in Dispatch

That's perfect! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Back