CTO Applicants

navyac

Anyone know what the deal is with prior CTO holders that are hired under the CTO program? I had heard you only have to do like a 5 week course and then u are done. i am slated for ORF which is a lvl 9 TRACOn if that makes a diff.

Thanks

Anyone know what the deal is with prior CTO holders that are hired under the CTO program? I had heard you only have to do like a 5 week course and then u are done. i am slated for ORF which is a lvl 9 TRACOn if that makes a diff.

Thanks

ur way off. ANYONE with a CTO is eligible. that doesn't mean it someone from beaver with a very limited 3 months or so, but still a CTO.

i've been hired under a CTO announcement. I have 4 CTO's with 1 being VERY impressive. plus i have 12 years of experience, INCLUDING FAA experience.

does that mean that a CTO hiree is as lame as an OTS employee?? highly doubt it. what is ur issue with a CTO holder? a CTO holder is someone that already got checked out. even if in ur mind it was somewhere "easy".

pick up a rating of ANY sort then run your mouth. until then, be an OTS employee thinking someone owes u something for ur 98 (super god qualified) AT-SAT test.

btw...AT-SAT test super god qualified still = NO EXPERIENCE.

do you get your cto after 6 months of being checked out, or 6 months after getting into the tower??

Navyac, I was a controller in the Navy (with a cto) and am currently in OKC in RTF class headed to Socal Tracon. You'll only have to be here for 5 1/2 weeks. 9 days in ITR (introduction to radar), 9 days in RTF classroom, then 9 days in the labs. Its not a very hard class and its not pass/fail, at least not currently, they're planning on changing that beginning of next year. Hope this helps :nana2:

ur way off. ANYONE with a CTO is eligible. that doesn't mean it someone from beaver with a very limited 3 months or so, but still a CTO.

i've been hired under a CTO announcement. I have 4 CTO's with 1 being VERY impressive. plus i have 12 years of experience, INCLUDING FAA experience.

does that mean that a CTO hiree is as lame as an OTS employee?? highly doubt it. what is ur issue with a CTO holder? a CTO holder is someone that already got checked out. even if in ur mind it was somewhere "easy".

pick up a rating of ANY sort then run your mouth. until then, be an OTS employee thinking someone owes u something for ur 98 (super god qualified) AT-SAT test.

btw...AT-SAT test super god qualified still = NO EXPERIENCE.

geez louise, holy hell man I was just asking a question. I guess I worded it incorrectly or something. i was just curious how long the academy was for CTO holders, not that I was the man or anything. Thousand Pardons

Back