Costco/Kirkland Rollaboard Issue

They're bag wheels. If the straw that breaks the camel's back for professionalism is what type of wheels (flashy or not) you have on your roller you have other things going on.

What'd kick ass is if someone could find a way to use that electricity to charge my cell, laptop and mp3 player....

I WUZ a pretty uniform-squared away type when I dealt with SLF, but even I, the checkairman hat popo, didn't care about that.

Why's everyone getting their panties in a wad?

Hell, it's about 50/50 at my company flight cases v. backpacks.

Polar,

Boxes don't tend to think pilots are unprofessional because their shirt tales are hanging out, or they have iPod ear buds in, or they have spikey hair.

The flying public develops perceptions. . .unfortunately because they have eye-balls.

;)

Polar,

Boxes don't tend to think pilots are unprofessional because their shirt tales are hanging out, or they have iPod ear buds in, or they have spikey hair.

The flying public develops perceptions. . .unfortunately because they have eye-balls.

;)

Just so we're square, you do know I flew pax for 9 years, wrote SOPs, FOMs, was a checkpilot, helped set uniform standards, interviewed pilots, and a myriad of otherthings?

;)

Just so we're square, you do know I flew pax for 9 years, wrote SOPs, FOMs, was a checkpilot, helped set uniform standards, interviewed pilots, and a myriad of otherthings?

;)

Yes, and just so we're square. . .I did see the SLF reference.

My comment was more or less directed at the fact that I wish sometimes we could just blindfold our passengers, and duck tape their mouths shut.

(slight :sarcasm:)

Yes, and just so we're square. . .I did see the SLF reference.

My comment was more or less directed at the fact that I wish sometimes we could just blindfold our passengers, and duck tape their mouths shut.

(slight :sarcasm:)

No need to. I witnessed, on more than one occasion, pax boarding the mighty E145 from the ramp that asked the FA if it was a jet.

I wouldn't worry too much about bag wheels...

They keep me up at night though. . .

:sarcasm:

I just find them ridiculously silly for professionals.

I'm sure if Airdale was here. . .he'd blame it on my military background. Right Dale?

Most Uniform standards (six codeshares we had) ban the stickers on flight cases too....

Mine looked like a billboard, until I switched to a backpack.

LMAO. . .:)

I'm going to have my wife pick me up a hello kitty lunch pal. That'll go GREAT with my luggage.

Slinky's are a good way to pass time in between turns. As soon as the door opens, I'm on my stomach having a blast! I usually beat the passengers to the steps.

:sarcasm: (necessary?)

Most Uniform standards (six codeshares we had) ban the stickers on flight cases too....

Mine looked like a billboard, until I switched to a backpack.

Ha, no kidding. If any of you people calling these wheels unprofessional have any stickers on any of your bags...shut your trap.

No I don't have light up wheels (or stickers).

Polar,

;)

Hey now. I've seen boxes with eye balls before. Generally have a big yellow stick that says "HUMAN EYES" on the side. :)

You're such a Kidder Steve!!

Slinky's are a good way to pass time in between turns. As soon as the door opens, I'm on my stomach having a blast! I usually beat the passengers to the steps.

:sarcasm: (necessary?)

Oh what I would give to be 5 again. Those were the days were they not?!11

:nana2:

No little kiddy unions, no management #######s. . .just slinky's and eventually pogs, and then eventually women.

There's nothing wrong with having a little fun at work guys. Sheesh, so up tight! I can't even imagine how boring your sex lives are...
um . . .not having sex walking through the terminal:nana2:
you should get some of those shoes with wheels on 'em too, so you can skate through the terminal . . .:D

Back